Fresh Food Friday Market
**We regret to advise that our upcoming Christmas Market scheduled for Friday 14 December has been cancelled. Please keep an eye out for new market dates coming in the new year.**
|CANCELLED: Friday 14 December||Christmas Theme||11am-1pm||Fresh Food Mall|
Special activities for our next market day include...
|Sprout Cooking Demo||Join Callum Hann as he prepares a festive Christmas dish||12pm-12:30pm||Near Price Attack|
|Xmas Ornament Free Gift||Receive a FREE Christmas Tree Ornament with every $30 spent on fresh food at the market||All Day||Collect from participating retailers|
|Tastings & Offers||Exclusive Christmas specials and tastings from our foodies||11am-1pm||Fresh Food Mall|
Join us in the Fresh Food mall on selected Fridays each month between 11am-1pm and enjoy our pop up market, showcasing some wonderful products from a selection of stores, including:
- Springfield Butchers
- The Cheese Board SA
- 1st Choice Fruit & Veg
- Bakers Delight
- Health Elements
- Executive Flowers
- + more
Indulge your tastebuds with an array of seasonal fresh produce to taste and enjoy exclusive specials for market goers.
Enjoy our cooking demonstrations hosted by Sprout Cooking School from 12:00pm-12:30pm and collect your free recipe cards from selected stalls. Keep up to date with Market Fridays news, specials and photos by following us on Facebook here.
Health Elements Facebook Competition
*WINNER ANNOUNCED* Congratulations to Brenda Sharp.
- - -
You could win a Years' Supply of Peanut Butter thanks to Health Elements. Enter via the original Facebook post. Entries close 11:59pm 25.10.18 and the winner will be announced here and on our Facebook page on Friday 26.10.18. You must be an Adelaide resident to enter and be able to collect your prize from the store. See the Terms & Conditions here.
Check out this amazing recipe from Health Elements' own staff member, Alex for some peanut butter inspo!
- 1.5 Tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 1 Tbs liquid sweetener (agave, honey, maple syrup, coconut nectar)
- 1/4 cup toasted desiccated coconut (lightly brown in a pan over low heat)
- A tiny pinch of sea salt
- Melt coconut oil in a small saucepan, if its solid.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix until combined.
- Roll out a piece of glad-wrap, or foil on a bench and pour mixture in the middle (If you have any moulds, that would work too).
- Shape into a rectangle, wrap it up and place in freezer for about 20 mins to set. Keep it stored in the fridge or freezer as the coconut oil melts quite fast, especially in summer.